You can’t buy transformation but you can give it. Thank you for joining us in offering hope and changing lives. Your gift educates kids, encourages economic mobility, empowers leaders, and provides homes.
Events & Campaigns
Pinnacle Golf Outing
Kid’s Summer Camp
Night of Dreams
More Ways to Give
Make checks payable to Dream Centers of Michigan and mail to Dream Centers of Michigan, 150 Osmun St., Pontiac, MI 48342
Text GIVE to 248-230-8230. Follow the prompts sent back to you.
In addition to the range of programs we offer, the Dream Center works hard to meet a variety of direct physical needs for the families in our community. To meet these needs, we accept “like-new” furniture and appliances, vehicles, food, and other items according to need. It is our desire to honor our neighbors by making available to them quality goods, as with our programs we strive to deliver the best.
Lap Tops (no more than 5 years old)
- Residential Program:
- Drinks: Bottled Water, Gatorade, Vitamin Water, Soda, Juice, Lemonade, Kool-aide, etc.
- Freezer Foods: Breakfast Sandwiches, Waffles, French Toast Sticks, Hot Pockets, Pizzas, Pizza Bagels, Pizza Bites, Burritos, Chicken Nuggets, Perogies, Lasagna, Microwave Meals, etc.
- Snacks: Chips, Pretzels, Trail Mix, Granola Bars, Jerky, Nuts or Seeds, Dried Fruits, Crackers, Protein Bars, Cereal, etc.
- Household Supplies: Toilet Paper, Paper Towel, Detergent (Preferably Pods), Dryer Sheets, Garbage Bags, Sponges, Wipes, Window Cleaner, Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Shower Scrub, etc.
- Other Useful Donations: Gift Cards & Gas Cards!!!!
- Kid’s Club:
- fruit snacks
- cracker & cheese
- chips, cheese crackers
- granola bars
- Fresh fruit
- Food Pantry:
- box macaroni & cheese
- Chef Boyardee canned pasta
- can spaghetti sauce
- spaghetti noodles
- canned fruit
- canned vegetables
- peanut butter
It is not necessary to create an online account to give online, but an account will be created automatically after you have given. Our system will automatically match your giving based on your billing information and email address. With your account, you will be able to edit your contact information, view your giving history, print a giving statement, edit/save payment information, and edit your recurring gifts. Additionally, with saved billing and payment information, you can complete your online gift in fewer steps.
To setup a recurring gift, please follow these steps:
1. From the online giving page, click the Give Now button for the designation you wish to support
2. In the amount box, type in the dollar amount you wish to give or select the amount
3. Using the Make this a recurring or Future Gift bar, select the frequency (weekly, monthly, etc.) and type the date you want your gift to start
4. Enter the date you want the gift to start processing
5. Enter your Name, email and billing address
6. Enter in your card or bank account information
7. Verify the summary of your giving information
8. Click the Complete Gift button
Simply log in and navigate to the recurring gift tab. After clicking edit, you can change the amount, frequency, and payment method.